My TOP 7 Favourite Lush Products







Ultrabland 

Whats In It? 
Beeswax as a protective layer for the skin.
Honey as an antibacterial to help control breakouts.
Rose Water to calm and even skin tone.

Whats So Good About It? 

This cleanser works really well at removing makeup. It is addressed to being great for those with "Dry Skin" but I can say as an oily skin girl it is just as much a holy grail product for me. You do need to use a face washer to remove the product (it won't rinse off with water) but it's a great chance to get the blood flowing and lightly exfoliate the skin.


Let The Good Times Roll 

Whats In It? 
Polenta to gently buff and polish.
Cinnamon Powder as an antibacterial to help control breakouts.
Tals to absorb excess oils.

Whats So Good About It? 
I've been using this scrub for a couple years now. I don't feel quite right if I don't exfoliate my skin daily, which I know your not supposed to do. Let the good times roll has really finely milled exfoliants that help to buff and smooth my skin without being too harsh so I don't feel bad using it daily.


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 
Whats In It? 
Brazil Nut Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Cupuacu Butter to hydrate.
Geranium Oil to brighten dull skin and calm reddened skin

Whats So Good About It? 

Although I haven't used this product in a while (purely because I find it to be a little bit pricey especially for the speed at which I get through it) I am still an avid fan. Anything that makes my skin feel as soft and protected and smell as good as this is a top notch product in my books. It does leave a waxy residue on the skin, which helps to lock in lost of moisture, which personally doesn't bother me but know isn't for everyone.


Skin Shan Gri La 

Whats In It?
Fresh Wheatgrass Juice and Fresh Kelp Seaweed Infusion to help fight free radicals (breakouts).
Another BUTT load of oils - Almond, Jojoba, Primrose, Coconut, Wheatgerm - Coco Butter and Aloe Vera Gel to hydrate.

Whats So Good About It? 
I was completely averted to this product for a long time, purely because of the smell. It reminded me of the Sydney Easter Show barnyards and not in a good way. I don't remember what prompted me to start using this - probably because I ran out of moisturiser and this was all that I had available - but use it I did and love it I do! It is incredibly hydrating and has a matte finish on the skin (so still great for oily skin girls).


Breath Of Fresh Air 

Whats In It? 
Aloe Vera, Rosemary and Seaweed Absolute to calm and soothe.
Fresh Sea Water and Spring Water to balance the skins pH levels.

Whats So Good About It? 
It's such a plain product but it's something that I really like and would never take out from my routine. This toner preps my skin beautifully for moisturiser (meaning my moisturisers absorbs really quickly) and leaves my skin feeling calm and soft. I also find that it helps to keep any breakouts at bay, more so even than my Tea Tree Spray.


R&B Hair Moisturiser 

Whats In It? 
Oat Milk to calm irritated scalps.
Avocado Butter, Fair Trade Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil and much more to hydrate and control frizz.

Whats So Good About It? 
As a curly-girl I feel as though I am always battling my hair. I've known for some time now that hydration is key but hadn't found the right product. This product smoothes and softens my hair, without flattening the curl - it looks bouncy, shiny and full of healthy life. Be aware that you really don't need to use all that much - it is made up of oils so too much and you might look a bit greasy.


Dream Cream 

Whats In It? 
Oat Milk, Chamomile and Lavender to calm and reduce irritation and redness.
Cocoa Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil to hydrate.

Whats So Good About It? 
This cream was originally made for people with eczema, psoriasis and just plain sensitive skin in mind. It does feel quite calming and refreshing on the skin and leaves a light shine on top of the skin, so in my opinion it is the perfect summertime moisturiser!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig