January and February Makes 2017


It has been a LONG time since I last uploaded a Monthly Sewing Makes video and I am SORRY! But I promise I have a good excuse .... I'm back at school. At the end of last year I decided to enrol in TAFE to study Fashion Design and Technology - essentially a glorified sewing course! It is the best thing that I have done for myself in quite a few years and although I am only 3 weeks in I can tell this is the right (and perfect choice) for me, I LOVE IT. So I hope you will pardon me for being so behind. 

I can't wait to tell you guys more about my experience and to see proof of my progress on camera, in these videos! So lets see how this goes hey? 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig